Thursday, March 6, 2008

Feeling pretty lucky

I'm sitting at home. The TV is on but playing softly, and all the lights are off. It's incredibly peaceful, and I'm having some quite reflection time.

It's amazing, really.

I have to say that, in this moment, I feel truly blessed.

I have the three most wonderful children in the world. They are smart, kind, funny and empathetic, and they make me incredibly happy whenever I am around them or whenever I talk to them.

And I have a group of friends that are amazing. They stand by me, loving and supporting me. Truly me, with all my positive traits, as well as all my faults, and I cannot thank them enough.

I don't know why I felt the need to post this. It just came to me, and I felt like sharing.

2 comments:

carrie said...

You know, your friends are lucky to have you as well!

mamakohl said...

yeah! What she said!