Thursday, January 31, 2008

The list

I had this on my MySpace blog, but I was told that I needed to post it for the world to see. Without any further ado, here the list of euphemisms for the the word "vagina," as suggested by my friends Andrea, Gabe, Sarah, Landon, Minal and myself:

Kramfish

Red Snapper

Roast Beef Curtains

Ham Wallet

Cotton Bowl

Cul de Sac

Gut Locker

Salmon Purse

Snapfish

Juice Box

Squish Mitten

Cootertilly

Hot Pocket

Tuna tunnel

Bacon box

Bearded clam

Pretty possum

Puckered portal (could also go for other orifices!)

Snog pocket

Hot slot

Tainted taco

Pink pit

Bunny funnel

Pink Taco

Pikachu

Va-jay-jay

Snatch

twat

Recent submissions:

Slash

Slit

Gash

Cut

Now before anyone goes and gets all in an uproar, know that I believe everyone needs a good sense of humor. This list was not made to make fun of the birth canal; rather, it is intended to celebrate the fact that I never have to touch a vagina again! Yay!

1 comment:

DirectMale83 said...

OMG - ham wallet is priceless. I use a modified form of roast beef curtains... the simpler: meat curtains.