Saturday, January 26, 2008

Waking up with a gorgeous man

No, it didn't happen this morning. At least, not that way.

I decided late last week that I was getting the hell out of St. Louis for a few days. Nothing big, I just needed a few days to myself. Even though yesterday at work was nothing short of horrible, I did manage to leave the Lou by 7 p.m.

The weekend started well enough with an apparently faulty gas pump that only charged me $13.07 to fill my tank. I suppose I should have told the attendant that it undercharged me by about $17, but I figured what the hell... This is MY weekend!

I decided to visit my oldest and dearest friend in the world, and we sat up last night watching the movie "Knocked Up." It truly was a lovely experience.

Then this morning, while I was half-awake on the couch with my head turned and my mouth open, I notice her dog - her big, BIG dog, Hank - coming toward me.

Meet Hank:



Still being in my groggy state, I didn't really react much - OK, at all - to the approaching ubercanine. Not, that is, until he licked me in my open mouth. That pretty much woke me right the hell up!

No worries, though. I love dogs, and Hank is a sweetheart!

I guess the lesson here is to never eat a whole bag of Funyuns by yourself. Nothing good ever comes of that.

2 comments:

Fisch said...

So how is a big dog licking your open mouth any different than most of your weekends?

The Soviet said...

did hank have a big dick?